How I feel about grades

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grades are the absolute worst, I hate how my entire life I based around a number going up. I am definitely a C student because if I worried about grades to the extent Ive seen with other people, I would be a mental trainwreck.
Grades are the absolute worst, I hate how my entire life I based around a number going up. I am definitely a C student because if I worried about grades to the extent Ive seen with other people, I would be a mental trainwreck.
Yeah. And in the long run it doesn't matter at all. The teachers act like it's soooooo important, but it just isn't. Such a waste of energy.
Yeah. And in the long run it doesn't matter at all. The teachers act like it's soooooo important, but it just isn't. Such a waste of energy.
(01-15-2020, 01:43 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Yeah. And in the long run it doesn't matter at all. The teachers act like it's soooooo important, but it just isn't. Such a waste of energy.
So true. Right now i'm in class right now, very conflicted with myself because I know overall just doing the work is better for me in the long run of things but at the same time it's just mental torture for me to do the work.
(01-15-2020, 01:43 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Yeah. And in the long run it doesn't matter at all. The teachers act like it's soooooo important, but it just isn't. Such a waste of energy.
So true. Right now i'm in class right now, very conflicted with myself because I know overall just doing the work is better for me in the long run of things but at the same time it's just mental torture for me to do the work.
It's really only better in the short term, like for avoiding drama and getting a few points that maybe 1 or 2 people will care about for a little while. I know what you mean about mental torture... it really sucks.
It's really only better in the short term, like for avoiding drama and getting a few points that maybe 1 or 2 people will care about for a little while. I know what you mean about mental torture... it really sucks.
Many people think that grading is rigged. Homeschool and avoiding college are what I recommend.
Many people think that grading is rigged. Homeschool and avoiding college are what I recommend.