I read the Wikipedia article for a Sudbury School and I cried

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's hard for me to believe such an amazing place exists. It's literally everything I've ever wanted in a school. But of course only a couple dozen schools like it exists. I guess the demand for happy teens and young people is very low. It breaks my heart that only a small handful of kids get to experience such an education (I'm also quite jealous) I'd do just about anything to go to a Sudbury school. The closest one for me is the original school in Massachusetts, only 118 miles away, hooray. Dodgy
It's hard for me to believe such an amazing place exists. It's literally everything I've ever wanted in a school. But of course only a couple dozen schools like it exists. I guess the demand for happy teens and young people is very low. It breaks my heart that only a small handful of kids get to experience such an education (I'm also quite jealous) I'd do just about anything to go to a Sudbury school. The closest one for me is the original school in Massachusetts, only 118 miles away, hooray. Dodgy
Hug

What's the link? I'd like to read it too.

My childhood would have been so much better if I'd grown up in one of those.
Hug

What's the link? I'd like to read it too.

My childhood would have been so much better if I'd grown up in one of those.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudbury_school
Basically Sudbury Schools follow a democratic SDE system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudbury_school
Basically Sudbury Schools follow a democratic SDE system.
Yeah, but it sounded like Calvin was talking about a specific one.
Yeah, but it sounded like Calvin was talking about a specific one.
(02-01-2020, 04:57 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Yeah, but it sounded like Calvin was talking about a specific one.
That's the article I read
(02-01-2020, 04:57 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Yeah, but it sounded like Calvin was talking about a specific one.
That's the article I read