Im very worried about my friend

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There's a girl who I met on Discord in May of last year and, skipping all the stuff that happened in between, we are basically best friends now. And on Tuesday last week, she sent a really kind message to me and I was only able to reply to it yesterday (I dont have my phone) and today I read the message again and I connected the dots with the use of past tense, how kind the message was, and that she had yet to reply that she might have commited suicide or something as she had attempted it in the past and that shes very depressed and has PTSD. Well in a mild panic I log on to Snapchat to see if shes still online and doing ok. She was online thankfully and I told her I was worried she had killed herself or something. She said she was going to (but did not) and that she said goodbye to her friends and no one cared and that I was the only person to message her in days. I just said that i'm happy she is still here and that ill talk to her whenever I can (cus no phone) and that was that. Well I have been very worried since then. Im worried she will hurt or kill herself and I won't be there for her. I just wish I had my phone or any access to Discord so I can talk to her. I feel so lonely without her and I don't know what I would do without her. Unfortunately there's only so much I can do especially when I cant talk with her very often. I just love her so much and I want to be there to comfort and support her. I only came here to vent so I don't necessarily expect support.
There's a girl who I met on Discord in May of last year and, skipping all the stuff that happened in between, we are basically best friends now. And on Tuesday last week, she sent a really kind message to me and I was only able to reply to it yesterday (I dont have my phone) and today I read the message again and I connected the dots with the use of past tense, how kind the message was, and that she had yet to reply that she might have commited suicide or something as she had attempted it in the past and that shes very depressed and has PTSD. Well in a mild panic I log on to Snapchat to see if shes still online and doing ok. She was online thankfully and I told her I was worried she had killed herself or something. She said she was going to (but did not) and that she said goodbye to her friends and no one cared and that I was the only person to message her in days. I just said that i'm happy she is still here and that ill talk to her whenever I can (cus no phone) and that was that. Well I have been very worried since then. Im worried she will hurt or kill herself and I won't be there for her. I just wish I had my phone or any access to Discord so I can talk to her. I feel so lonely without her and I don't know what I would do without her. Unfortunately there's only so much I can do especially when I cant talk with her very often. I just love her so much and I want to be there to comfort and support her. I only came here to vent so I don't necessarily expect support.
Hug

She's lucky to have you as a friend. I really hope things get better for her. I can understand the frustration of not being able to help more. It really sucks. But just knowing that you care about her probably helps her a lot.
Hug

She's lucky to have you as a friend. I really hope things get better for her. I can understand the frustration of not being able to help more. It really sucks. But just knowing that you care about her probably helps her a lot.
(02-26-2020, 04:17 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Hug

Yeah. I dont have my phone so im worried she will be all alone without me. Hopefully she has someone to talk to while im basically ded
(02-26-2020, 04:17 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Hug

Yeah. I dont have my phone so im worried she will be all alone without me. Hopefully she has someone to talk to while im basically ded
Discord also works in a browser, in case you have any other computer you can access to talk to her. Library, school computers?

Also, maybe invite her here, when you are able to talk to her again?
Discord also works in a browser, in case you have any other computer you can access to talk to her. Library, school computers?

(02-27-2020, 05:56 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Discord also works in a browser, in case you have any other computer you can access to talk to her. Library, school computers?

I only have my school laptop right now and Discord is blocked on it. Yeah I was considering letting her talk here whenever I can talk with her.
(02-27-2020, 05:56 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Discord also works in a browser, in case you have any other computer you can access to talk to her. Library, school computers?

I only have my school laptop right now and Discord is blocked on it. Yeah I was considering letting her talk here whenever I can talk with her.
She is more than welcome Smile
She is more than welcome Smile
Still dont have my phone. The reason I don't have it in the first place is because I was pirating video games and my step dad got a email from my ISP about it. The loneliness is becoming almost unbearable. Sucks when most of your social life is online. I can only talk with my only IRL friend at the start of the day because we don't have any classes together. Not sure how much more of this I can take. How does anyone succeed in a world like this?
Still dont have my phone. The reason I don't have it in the first place is because I was pirating video games and my step dad got a email from my ISP about it. The loneliness is becoming almost unbearable. Sucks when most of your social life is online. I can only talk with my only IRL friend at the start of the day because we don't have any classes together. Not sure how much more of this I can take. How does anyone succeed in a world like this?
Damn, that really sucks. Hug

How long until you get it back?

PS: Using a VPN when pirating stuff is best for safety reasons, so the ISP can't see what you're doing.
Damn, that really sucks. Hug

PS: Using a VPN when pirating stuff is best for safety reasons, so the ISP can't see what you're doing.
(03-04-2020, 10:09 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Damn, that really sucks. Hug

There's no date, my step dad wants me to do chores and things like that to get it back. Like really i'm just trying to get through the day lol. And I wish I knew to use a VPN before getting in trouble. Thing is back when I lived with my grandmother, I pirated everything and never got in trouble for it. Everything feels so damn unfair now.
(03-04-2020, 10:09 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: Damn, that really sucks. Hug

There's no date, my step dad wants me to do chores and things like that to get it back. Like really i'm just trying to get through the day lol. And I wish I knew to use a VPN before getting in trouble. Thing is back when I lived with my grandmother, I pirated everything and never got in trouble for it. Everything feels so damn unfair now.