Even more angry and sad and a whole bunch of emotions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I didn't have school today because of Coronavirus, which was nice. Then I heard from my mom that the state governor is having all schools closed starting March 23rd. I was so happy, until I checked the news just now for conformation. Schools will be closing on March 23rd, and students will start doing online courses. I'm surprised I didn't just break my laptop by how hard I threw it across the room. Why can't I just enjoy my life without school lingering over my head like a personal raincloud? I don't know how much more of this I can take. I hate my own opinions and emotions so much. Why can't I just like/tolerate school like everyone else? Why must everything be so difficult for me?
So I didn't have school today because of Coronavirus, which was nice. Then I heard from my mom that the state governor is having all schools closed starting March 23rd. I was so happy, until I checked the news just now for conformation. Schools will be closing on March 23rd, and students will start doing online courses. I'm surprised I didn't just break my laptop by how hard I threw it across the room. Why can't I just enjoy my life without school lingering over my head like a personal raincloud? I don't know how much more of this I can take. I hate my own opinions and emotions so much. Why can't I just like/tolerate school like everyone else? Why must everything be so difficult for me?
That sucks. Hug

The least they can do is give everyone a break. Literally.
That sucks. Hug

(03-18-2020, 08:59 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: That sucks. Hug

Yeah, speaking of which I have to do some schoolwork rn at home.
(03-18-2020, 08:59 PM)SoulRiser Wrote: That sucks. Hug

Yeah, speaking of which I have to do some schoolwork rn at home.
Good luck.
Good luck.
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Have you explored what would happen if you didn't do it? I ask because there are literally half of the school kids that can't do the online stuff because they don't have computers and internet access. They really shouldn't be penalized and neither should you.
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Have you explored what would happen if you didn't do it? I ask because there are literally half of the school kids that can't do the online stuff because they don't have computers and internet access. They really shouldn't be penalized and neither should you.