Introducing myself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just thought I'd introduce myself. Politically, I identify as a neurodivergent leftist. Medically, I have a long list of diagnoses that I've accumulated since I was 2½ to explain differences in my thinking, behavior, appearance, and movement; nearly all of them neurodevelopmental or psychiatric in nature. In terms of sexuality and gender, I am a straight ciswoman, and my pronouns are she/her. Spirituality, I am an atheist, but often find myself feeling meditative during hyperfocus. I will be turning 30 shortly.

I found Sam Heins' website (EQI.org) as a teenager, around a decade and a half ago. It helped me then a little, but I think my parents would've tried to isolate me from that site if I had tried to interact with Sam. I found this website through EQI.org.
Too Terribly Odd for Society, Just Right for me.
I just thought I'd introduce myself. Politically, I identify as a neurodivergent leftist. Medically, I have a long list of diagnoses that I've accumulated since I was 2½ to explain differences in my thinking, behavior, appearance, and movement; nearly all of them neurodevelopmental or psychiatric in nature. In terms of sexuality and gender, I am a straight ciswoman, and my pronouns are she/her. Spirituality, I am an atheist, but often find myself feeling meditative during hyperfocus. I will be turning 30 shortly.

I found Sam Heins' website (EQI.org) as a teenager, around a decade and a half ago. It helped me then a little, but I think my parents would've tried to isolate me from that site if I had tried to interact with Sam. I found this website through EQI.org.
Too Terribly Odd for Society, Just Right for me.
Hi there, I like your username!

You sound quite interesting. I'm curious what you mean by feeling meditative?

Steve's EQI website has helped me a lot over the years too. I think I found it around 2007 or something. I help to manage it now (I put the link to this site on that one).
Hi there, I like your username!

You sound quite interesting. I'm curious what you mean by feeling meditative?

Steve's EQI website has helped me a lot over the years too. I think I found it around 2007 or something. I help to manage it now (I put the link to this site on that one).